Wenvia is the romantic pairing of Wen Gifford and Olivia White in the movie Lemonade Mouth. They both seem to like each other but sometimes are nervous around each other.
- Olivia says that the last time she performed, she threw up down Mikey Nichol's back. Wen says "Haha, oh yeah! I remember that! That was hilarious!" and Olivia says "No, it was humiliating."
- While singing "Turn Up the Music", Olivia tells Wen to put on a cowboy hat.
- When Olivia denies the invitation to Lemonade Mouth, so does Wen.
- When all of the kids leave detention, Olivia and Wen go in the same direction.
- Wen comes over to Olivia's house to work on songs.
- Wen tells Olivia: "I like it when you smile."
- Before the Halloween Bash, Wen tells Olivia: "We believe in you, okay? I believe in you."
- When Olivia and Wen are fighting,Wen asks why Olivia did the band she replies, "I did it for you!", meaning she gave up her fear for him.
- Extended Version: Olivia says Wen and her are "dating-ish", and Wen agrees calls her "his girl". He also kisses her hand during the performance of "Livin' on a High Wire".
- When Stella texts everyone about the band, and Wen walks up behind Olivia, Olivia slams her locker door shut, obviously nervous around Wen at the time.